Patiala Foundation is a registered Society under Registration of societies Act XXI of 1860 vide DIC/PTA/SOCIETY/0196 of 2009-10 dated 09112009 and u/s 12A read with section 12AA of the Income Tax Act,1961 vide Order No. AA/PTA/TEC./12AA/32/2011-12 Dated 27/07/2012.
All donations are exempted u/s 80G vide Order No. CIT (Exemption)/Chd/80G/2014-15Dated 22/12/2014 order U/S 80 G(5)(vi) of the I.T.Act of 1961.
(1) Patiala Foundation is seeking a Public Relations Officer (Female) to handle all our official communications. You will be responsible for coordinating communications activities in support of the associationâ€™s policy and engagement strategies.
- Planning PR campaigns and strategies.
- Arranging and representing the organization at events at schools, Colleges, press launches etc. And public speaking at presentations and conferences and travelling in the cities for the same lying in the state of Punjab.
- Design, Develop and deliver positive and effective communication and public relations activities, including media releases, newsletters and advertisements.
- Develop brand identity and manage Reputational risk.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve the associationâ€™s media presence to ensure target audiences are being effectively reached.
- Support the development and use of social media platforms to further engagement and community building.
- Graduate with excellent communication , interpersonal & writing skills
- Capacity to work under tight pressure and maintain high level of accuracy.
- Media and marketing experience is preferred.
(2) Block Resource person- Male- (2). Graduate and should be well versed with MS Office and Internet. Candidates must be able to handle mapping issues individually.
(3) Coordinator- Male/Female-(1) Post Graduate/Graduate with outstanding knowledge of MS Office, â€œback-officeâ€ and accounting software. Experience in social work. Working knowledge of office equipments. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task.
If you fit the bill, send your resume and cover letter at email@example.comÂ .Â For more details call +91-75270-25115, +91-75270-25125.
Address: Â Patiala Foundation, #2 Zila Parishad, Sirhind road, Patiala, 147001
Note: Positions open for Hoshiarpur and Patiala Locations only
Note: All the posts are contractual and can be withdrawn at any time without notice.