WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Obligation
By using and/or visiting this site (“the site”), you have indicated your acknowledgement and assent to these Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions which may be introduced by Patiala Foundation on this site from time to time. Your access, use, participation and/or downloading materials from the site, indicates your agreement to abide with these Terms and Conditions. Patiala Foundation reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these Terms upon accessing the site. If you do not agree to any of these Terms and Conditions, please cease from the use of this site immediately.
Use of this site is only permitted for lawful purposes and in a manner which is not in breach of the Law and which does not infringe any the rights of or restricts the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction shall include, but is not limited to, harrassment, defamatory conduct, obscene or absuive content, offensive language, distress to third parties and any other conduct which may be deemed inappropriate.
You hereby warrant that you are more than 18 years of age, and/or possess all required approvals and consents including legal guardian or parental consent for use of this site. You further warrant that you are fully able and competent to enter into these Terms and Conditions and abide by them.
3. Data Submissions
Various parts of this site allow for user information or any other data to be transmitted or posted on the site (hereinafter referred to as “User Submissions”). These include personal information, photographs, videos, audio materials, written scripts, articles, opinions or any other form of material. Such User Submissions shall be subject to the following conditions:
- By submitting any material to this Site, you accept to provide a non-revocable, unlimited Global license to the User Submissions to Patiala Foundation who in turn shall have the right to use, distribute, modify, alter or delete parts of the User Submission as per its own discretion and on any platform or media whatsoever.
- User Submissions may be used by Patiala Foundation for any purpose including, but not limited to reproduction, broadcasting, transmission, editting, cutting, reformation, adapting, positng, or any other use as per the sole discretion of Patiala Foundation.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and any claims, damages, third party rights, as well as any legal action or proceeding arising out of the use and submission of this material.
- By submitting any User Submission, you hereby affirm, represent and warrant that you have the right to submit such material, and that you have obtained all necessary clearances, licenses, consents, rights and permissions to use and authorise Patiala Foundation to use any material submitted, including the rights to all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyright or other proprietary rights in any and all User Submissions.
- You undertake that you will not submit or disclose on this site any material or information that is protected by or subject to any copyright, trade secret or any third party proprietary rights, including Privacy and publicity rights, unless all rights have been obtained from the rights owners to submit the material and/or information and grant the license indicated herein to Patiala Foundation.
- You further undertake not to submit any material or information that is deemed unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, political, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially offensive, considered as a criminal offense, gives rise to a civil liability, encourages criminal action or violates the law, culture or internationally acceptable norms and codes of ethics.
- You hereby grant Patiala Foundation a global, non-revocable, exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable license to broadcast, distribute, display, reproduce, cut, edit, re-edit, delete, sell or modify the material or information submitted by you without any limitation whatsoever, in any media format and on any platform at the sole discretion of Patiala Foundation. This License shall not be limited by period or territory.
- You hereby further assign to Patiala Foundation (by way of permanent assignment of present and future copyright) all rights of any nature in and to such material throughout the world including all renewals and reversions thereof.
- Patiala Foundation shall have the right and final say on display of User Submissions, and under no circumstances is Patiala Foundation obliged to display or include on this site all or part of any User Submission.
4. Copyright and Other Intellectual Property
The names, images and logos identifying Patiala Foundation Network, or any of its associated companies or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Patiala Foundation Network, its associated companies and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by any means, licence or right under any trade mark or patent of Patiala Foundation Network, its associated companies or any other third party.
All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this site (including the design, arrangement and look and feel) and all material or content supplied as part of the site shall remain at all times the property of Patiala Foundation Network or Patiala Foundation Network’s licensors. In accessing the Site, or any other sites of Patiala Foundation Network, you agree that you do so only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not agree to, permit or assist in any way any third party to copy, reproduce, download, post, store (including in any other web site), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way the material or content without the prior written permission of an authorised officer the Patiala Foundation Network.
5. Third Party Sites / Links
Patiala Foundation is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material you access through this site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Patiala Foundationdoes not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party websites or material (including payment for and delivery of such products or services). Patiala Foundation is not responsible for any damage, loss or offence caused by or, in connection with, any content, advertising, products, services or information available on such websites or material. Any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and the relevant provider of the service.
Links to this site must be direct to any complete content page (and not any part of a page) within this site and all other Patiala Foundation sites, and must not be viewed within the pages of any other site. Patiala Foundation disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to this site.
Links do not imply that Patiala Foundation endorses, is affiliated or associated with any linked site, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Patiala Foundation or any of its affiliates, entities or subsidiaries.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Patiala Foundation, and all of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries and associates from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities arising in any manner from your access to and use of this site and/or the submission of any User Submissions to this site.
You understand that when using this site, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. To that regard, you hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Patiala Foundation, and agree to indeminify and hold harmless Patiala Foundation, and its shareholders, subsidiaries, officers affiliates, and licensees to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
7. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Punjab. Disputes arising herefrom shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Patiala courts. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the law of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Patiala Foundation makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the State of Punjab and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this site from a location outside of the State of Punjab, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.